Transportation Funding Act of 2015
The Transportation Funding Act of 2015 (HB 170) was introduced in January by House Transportation Committee Chairman Jay Roberts (Ocilla).
While the bill is still moving through the legislative process, it ultimately takes a tremendous step forward in providing nearly $1 billion in new transportation funding for our state that would be used to shorten maintenance schedules and build much needed projects.
Visit this resource page often for updates and information about the bill and the positive impact it will have on our state.
- Overview of Legislation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Georgia Transportation Alliance Poll Memo
- TRIP: Georgia Transportation by the Numbers
- Final Report: Joint Study Committee on Critical Transportation Infrastructure Funding
- Georgia Department of Transportation Presentation to House Transportation Committee
- Georgia Chamber and Metro Atlanta Chamber Chairs on Transportation Funding
- Georgia Chamber President: On transportation funding, Georgia can’t afford to wait
- Chris Clark: Finish the Drill on Transportation Funding
- Michael Sullivan: Georgia’s Transportation Problem has a Clear Solution